Thursday 29 July 2010

An Honest Perspective on Provillus Hair Loss Remedy

Nearly two years ago, I started noticing an increase in the hair in my shower drain and in my comb. I had always had thick, dark hair so trying to find a style that didn’t call attention to my pink scalp was daunting. I did a lot of reading and study and finally ran across some Provillus reviews that offered some hope. Nothing else was increasing except my level of embarrassment and humiliation.

Let me tell you about some of the things that didn’t work. I tried changing from a standard shampoo to a salon type shampoo that was recommended by my hairdresser. The condition did not improve. I talked to a naturopathic practitioner who checked thyroid function. It was within normal range, but I tried a homeopathic remedy from weeks with no observable change.

I thought I didn’t drink enough water. A helpful friend recommended some rather serious dietary changes. I tried massaging my scale. I eliminated any products that anyone said were harmful or dangerous. The only positive note in all of the trial and error was cutting my hair really short and going for a spiky look. It didn’t stop the hair loss, but the short hair standing straight up hid a lot of the pink scalp.

When I read some user reviews about the product, I was a bit dubious at first, but I checked out the statements. The clinical trials proved improvement in hair growth. The FDA actually did approve the main ingredient. That was enough positive information so I placed an order.

I wasn’t embarrassed further by the way the remedy was delivered. No blatant advertising on the outside of the package to tell the mail carrier that I was going bald. The instructions were clear and I was able to take my first treatment right away. I didn’t mind swallowing a pill, but putting the liquid on my head was pretty messy. The good news is that my hair loss has slowed to within normal rates and I can actually see some new hair growing in.

Because I have been happy with my overall experience with the product, I’ve decided to add my input to the other Provillus reviews. I had hoped I would see overnight results, obviously I didn’t. I know that the hair loss has slowed or stopped and I’m starting to see some healthy regrowth

No comments: